Saturday, November 24, 2012

Back in Action

I have been down and out in the action of my blog for quite a while. I apologize for not posting anything in so long. A lot has happened these past few months though that has caused much excitement for me and the fans. :) First, The book was released and took off like a race horse. I sold hundreds of copies within the first couple of months. Next, I had a book signing at our local hastings and was very pleased to hear from the employees that I sold more copies than any other author that has had a book signing there. It's great to feel so much love. Then, As I was working on the second book I was reaching out to bands trying to find one that would allow me to use them in the book, just a cameo appearance for a concert and one of my favorite bands of all time agreed. CREED!!!! They are a wonderful group of guys and I am so totally grateful that they agreed to be in my book. Love you guys!! After that, I had some trouble connecting with the book, the concert scene seemed to drain me of inspiration for awhile. After a couple of weeks I had a dream that really set me to writing again. A masquerade ball, modern, not old timey. Quick paced dancing like dancing with the stars. LOL! It has sort of a techno feel to it. More inspiration has followed since then and it seems like the book is writing itself. The ebook of my first book Celtic Rose is set free today and tomorrow and will be again after Christmas, December 28th through the 30th for those who happen to receive a kindle for Christmas. Hee hee. The way things are going now it looks like I'm going to be ready to send the second book to the publisher by the end of this year. My goal is to send it in New Years Eve. That way it will be ready for editing the beginning of the year and hopefully will be out by spring. I'm still set on having a release date for St. Patty's day. :D My life's dream is to hear great things about my books and maybe, possibly, if I pray really, really hard to have it on the big screen. A girl can dream can't she. lol Thanks for being so patient with me and I hope you enjoy the read. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment