Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Other Info

The character posts were from another blog, so if there is anything mentioned that seems strange, like it's been a long time since I posted and such, then that is because I copied and pasted them from my other blog. Since this blog is all about the book then I wanted the character description on here. Also the description of Kallisto talks about the different perspectives in the book, now that I am changing the book into third person that part is sort of irrelevant now. I thought it would be neat to show different perspectives in the same book, but that is actually harder than one would think. Third person is a better way to write the book so that there is less confusion and what we call in the writing industry, "head bobbing," where a character knows what the other is thinking and they aren't suppose too. I think I've posted enough for one day. ha ha I'll post more later, for now... back to the rewriting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment